H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia
Superalloys are metallic materials for elevated temperature service, usually based on group VIIA elements of the periodic table, and are generally for elevated temperature applications where the resistance to deformation and stability are prime requirements. The common superalloys are based on nickel, cobalt or iron.
- "The Homogenisation of Single-Crystal Superalloys"
Proceedings of the Sheffield Centenary Conference on Perspectives
in Metallurgical Development,
The Metals Society, London, 1984, pp. 183-187
G.S. Hillier and H.K.D.H. Bhadeshia
- "Extrinsic and Intrinsic Nodes in the Gamma Prime Phase of a Single-Crystal Superalloy"
Acta Metallurgica, Vol. 36, 1988, pp. 95-109.
G. S. Hillier, C. M. F. Rae and H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia
- "The Strength of Ni-base Superalloys - a Bayesian Neural Network Analysis"
Proceedings of the 5th International Symposium on Advanced Materials, Pakistan, (1995) 659-666.
J. Jones, D. J. C. MacKay and H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia
- "Location of Atoms in Re and V Containing Multicomponent Ni-Base
Single Crystal Superalloys"
Applied Surface Science, Vol. 76/77, 1994, 177-183.
H. Murakami, H. Harada and H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia
- "Atom Probe Microanalysis of a Nickel-base Single Crystal Superalloy"
H. Harada, A. Ishida, Y. Murakami, H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia and M. Yamazaki
Applied Surface Science, Vol. 67, 1993, 299-304.
- "Bayesian Neural Network Analysis of Fatigue Crack Growth Rate
in Nickel Base Superalloys"
ISIJ International, Vol. 36, 1996, pp. 1373-1382.
H. Fujii, D. J. C. MacKay and H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia
- "Estimation of the gamma and gamma' Lattice Parameters in Nickel-base Superalloys using Neural Network Analysis"
ISIJ International, Vol. 38, 1998, 495-502.
S. Yoshitake, V. Narayan, H. Harada, H. K. D. H. deshia and D. J. C. MacKay
- "Prediction of Creep Rupture Life in Nickel-Base Superalloys Using Bayesian Neural Networks"
Journal of The Japan Insitute of Metals, Vol. 63, 1999, 905-911
H. Fujii, D. J. C. MacKay, H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia, H. Harada and K. Nogi
- "Design of New Creep-Resistant Nickel-Base Superalloys for Power Plant Applications"
Key Engineering Materials, Vols. 171-174, 2000, pp. 529-536.
F. Tancret, H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia and D. J. C. MacKay
- "Quantitative modelling tools for the design of Ni-base superalloys"
Processing for China, Sterling Publications, London, 2000, pp. 56-58.
- "Design of creep-resistant nickel-base superalloy for power plant applications"
Materials Science and Technology, Parts 1-3, Vol. 19, 2003, 291-302.
F. Tancret, H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia, D. J. C. MacKay, T. Sourmail, M. Yescas, R. W. Evans, C. McAleese, L. Singh and T. Smeeton
- "An Affordable, Creep-Resistant, Nickel-base Superalloy for Power Plant"
Proceedings of the 6th International Charles Parsons Turbine Conference, Engineering Issues in Turbine Machinery, Power Plant and Renewables, eds A. Strang, R. D. Conroy, W. M. Banks, M. Blackler, J. Leggett, G. M. McColvin, S. Simplson, M. Smith, F. Starr and R. W. Vanstone, Institute of Materials, London, 2003, 525-535.
F. C. Tancret and H. K. D. H. Bhadeshia