As well as updating our Department alumni records we will pass on your information to the University Development Office. Here your data is securely held in the University Development and Alumni Relations Office and will be treated confidentially and with respect for the benefit of the University and its constituent parts. The data is available to:
- Colleges and Departments
- our office in the United States
- recognised alumni societies
- sports and other clubs registered with the University
- agents contracted by the University for purposes directly related to the interests of the University and/or its alumni.
Data is used for direct marketing purposes which include:
- alumni activities
- the sending of CAM and University publications
- notification of alumni events and of programmes involving academic and administrative departments
- the promotion of benefits and services such as CAMCard, University credit card, and e-mail forwarding service.
The data will not be disclosed to external organisations other than those acting as agents for the University.
The University Development and Alumni Relations Office's full data protection statement is available at http://www.alumni.cam.ac.uk/data-protection.