Students of the Master's Programme in Micro- and Nanotechnology Enterprise will be based in the Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, 27 Charles Babbage Road, Cambridge, CB3 0FS (on the West Cambridge campus). They will also use the laboratories in the NanoScience Centre, on the West Cambridge Campus, where they will carry out their practicals.
Other courses bring in expertise from additional University of Cambridge departments and schools, such as from the Department of Chemistry, Department of Engineering and the Judge Business School.
Links to the home pages of individual departments, research centres, and schools are found below along with links to their locations on the University of Cambridge map.
- Department of Materials Science and Metallurgy, West Cambridge Site, location map
- NanoScience Centre (IRC Nanotechnology), West Cambridge Site, location map
- Department of Chemistry, Lensfield Road, location map
- Department of Engineering, Trumpington Street, location map
- Judge Business School, Trumpington Street, location map